Friday, December 4, 2009

Josh Elliot Finding New Creative Ways to Be Passive Aggressive Towards Hannah Storm


BRISTOL-ESPN morning SportsCenter anchor Josh Elliot knows a thing or two about how to make someone feel unwelcome. Just ask his co-anchor, Hannah Storm. "A lot of times, I'll come in and sit down in my chair, and it'll be all the way at the bottom, like, I have to push it back up, you know? And then I'll look over and see Josh with this stupid smirk on his face, and I just know it was him." According to Storm, Elliot has also loosened the top of her salt shaker in the cafeteria, so that when she tries to use it, all the salt comes out, he has frequently replaced her skin moisturizer with foot cream, and changed the background image on her Blackberry from a photograph of her husband to various images of "LOLCats." "Whenever I ask him about it, he just makes this stupid face," Storm said. "Like I don't know it was him. What a goddamn five year old." Elliot declined to comment, but did say that, although he was unaware of who the culprit was, maybe "whoever it is" would stop if Storm wasn't such a "dumbfaced doodyhead."

By Daniel Strauss

No comments:

Post a Comment